Harness the only assessment that supports the entire employee lifecycle.
Unlike DISC, Social Styles, Predictive Index, Profiles International or any other 'quick' assessment that is behaviorally descriptive, our psychometric assessments truly are 'metric' and therefore comparative from person to person on relative scales so they can be validated for hiring and succession selection throughout an employee's career life-cycle.
And, unlike Caliper or other more expensive assessments, ours does not require a psychologist to interpret so your hiring managers receive immediate results for selecting, coaching, developing and mentoring.
By calibrating these inherent and normative traits, employers have 'hard data' to make more accurate 'soft decisions' about employees throughout their careers.
"With SMART WORK | ASSESSMENTS, it has truly become a case of only interviewing people who actually have the potential to do the job. No more "bad hires."
Former Sales Training Manager, Michelin
Imagine the Benefits
Before & After
- Find a new employee that’s a clone of your best team member
- Source prospective employees with the best potential of success
- Take advantage of an automated tracking system for candidates
- Know whether a candidate is a good fit before you open a resume or portfolio
- Discover the measurable traits that will help you select the best
- Make your employee’s orientation a success
- Discover how each of your team member learns the best
- Create the most effective teams within your organization
- Evaluate the root causes of team or communication problems
- Develop a strategy for grooming your future executives
- Handle an employee transition without so much knowledge loss